ST ELIZABETH GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL- Karen
This is a private Girls Boarding High school located in Karen, Nairobi, Kenya. About 1km from Karen shopping Centre, Tree Lane, Off Ngong Road.
The school is located in a serene environment, and all weather road leads to the school. The school provides a positive learning environment with modern state of art facilities.
The school offers the following:
- Dynamic and well trained teachers
- Small sized teaching groups per class
- Highly efficient and effective progress reporting to parents on general welfare of the students
- A good mentorship to address career motivation, guidance and counseling.
- Benchmarking with national academic giants
- Diverse international student body
- Commitment and keenness to assist students achieve their maximum potential
The school offers 8.4.4 curriculum from form 1 to form 4. The school is single streamed of not more than 35 students and students get individual attention. Academic results in KCSE are excellent .Academic departments offer sound career choices. We offer a variety of subjects to our students which include:
- Mathematics alt A
- Computer Studies
- Home Science
- Learning resources – library, science labs and computer labs
- Student residential facilities: well spaced rooms, warm water
- Swimming pool
- All sports facilities